Being the clothes obsessed eighteen year old girl that I am, I cannot put into words the love I have in my heart for Penneys. I am constantly in my local Penneys in Clonmel picking up things. Whether it is for nights out or lazy days, you are always going to find what you are looking for! Here are a few of my reasons why I love it so much.
1) Penneys is everywhere in Ireland. Primark is everywhere in England. You can’t travel far without finding one so you never need to panic!
2) The prices are beautiful. All the latest trends are brought in, they look exactly the same as in other shops, but are much more affordable! Yay!
3) It’s a great social spot. You’re always guaranteed to bump into someone. In my case it’s my sister because she works there, but it could also be your mum, uncle, best friend, that boy you had a crush on for a week in 3rd year or one of your old teachers.
4) They also have fab, affordable makeup. I bought my favourite red lipstick in Penneys, it doesn’t make me look like a clown or an old woman. Essence 03 Dare To Wear. I would be lost without it and it wasn’t like a bomb hit my bank account because it cost me less than a fiver!
5) The thongs that they have by the counter for one euro are the best impulse buy you will ever make! Super comfy and they look nice because they are pretty and made in a variety of colours. Perf.
6) I love it when they bring in clothes with different logos such as Coca Cola (recently purchased a hoody in the mens section and I am in love with it!). I also have many Disney, Barbie and Superhero clothes from there, the list goes on…
7) Penneys literally has everything. Lip balm, moisturiser, scented candles, you name it!
8) I went to a four storey Primark when I was visiting relatives in England. There are no words to describe the feeling. My mum lost me for about 4 days…
9) If you’re mad about your eyebrows, pop in and pick up the Catrice Eyebrow Set. This contains tweezers, a comb, a brush and 2 eyebrow powders. I used it for the debs (see picture below) and loved it! It’s also very affordable and small enough to fit in your handbag.
10) I have yet to go into a Penneys store that has unhelpful or unfriendly staff and this definitely makes the shop a lot more appealing knowing that there will always be somebody to help me if I need help with sizes and I will always be greeted with a smile at the counter!
To conclude, Penneys is my favourite shop in the world and I’m sure it won’t be long until they start selling boyfriends or replacement little brothers! Yay for #Penneys!