I have been browsing online a lot lately because I am on the hunt for items to add to my wardrobe for Christmas. So with sequin and velvet season in full swing I decided to show you some of my favourite party picks from boohoo.com! They also have up to 48% off Party Wear which ends midnight tonight, so get shopping! I have included all the links to the pieces so you have no excuse not to purchase 😉
- I love making the most of metallic and glittery looks over Christmas, so the dress below is a must-have for me. Really unusual but will be turning heads for all the right reasons!
- If I was a shoe, I feel like they would make me into some sort of fluffy/pom pom high heel, because my eyes are instantly drawn to them! So cute and quirky and will dress up a black outfit 🙂
- I LOOOOOOOVE VELVET! I actually bought this dress last year and it is my favourite dress. I call it my magic dress because it is just my go to LBD. It is so flattering and is lovely if you don’t like showing off your arms. Sexy, yet very classy too!
- This jacket is from the boohoo plus range and I think it is absolutely stunning. It is simple but a lovely shape with gorgeous detail around the edge. Perfect from day to night – would be fab with a pair of jeans and high heels!
- Who doesn’t love a pair of earrings to dress up an outfit? Especially when they’re FLUFFY! I bought these in black somewhere else and mine cost €10, but luckily for you guys these ones are only €4! They come in both white and pink so I think I might have to buy both pairs and perhaps wear them as a quirky mismatched look, fab!
- Anyone else getting mermaid vibes from this jumpsuit or is it just me? AND it’s backless, so what’s not to love?
- And last but not least is this timeless classic! Add a red lip and you’re good to go!