When it comes to the lives of on screen characters, sometimes I tend to get more engrossed in theirs than my own. There are some moments with little significance to me, but the thought of some still bring back all the feels years later...
1. "I got off the plane"
The best moment in TV history. EVER.
2. The death of Mike Delfino
How could they do that to Susan after everything they've been through?!
3. Allie even considering staying with Lon Hammond
Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but lets not be ridiculous.
4. Jack Dawson's death
No matter how many times I watch it, the ending never changes and the heartache strikes again. Move that booty over Rose...
5. When Rachel and Joey got together
It was just wrong on so many levels, he's not her lobster...
6. Disney ruining childhoods
Dumbo, Bambi, The Lion King
Think Dumbo and his mum, Bambi and his mum, and Simba and Mufasa. My little heart was just too fragile...
7. When Will rejects Anna (but it's okay because he later realises he made a huge mistake)
"I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" Come on Will, we know you're upset but, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
8. When Mr Big wouldn't go through with marrying Carrie
Sex and the City
I hate men. All hope, gone forever.